??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wonderland? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (13 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 7416 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Listen To This!

Okay so guess what... I was sitting in Islands one day eating onion rings and this really cool song came on in the background. It went like... "Want to put my tender heart in a blender... Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion." And I couldn't hear the rest of the sound of the fatso behind me slurping down his large salad and the superloud TVs in the bar next to us (if you go to Islands you know what I'm talking about) and my brother shouting at the top of his lungs about his stupid baseball game. But my mom googled the lyrics on her phone and it was Inside Out by Eve 6. It turns out they have a bunch of good songs! I'm going to see if I can put a music video on here...



I hope that worked... Will post more when the video thing has been tested.

0 "critics":